Pond Hockey on Lake Memphramagog
Pond hockey is a form of ice hockey very similar in its object and appearance to traditional ice hockey, but far simpler and designed to be played on part of a natural frozen body of water.
Participants will register to play in one of four skill categories;
Registration fees are: Team - $100; Individual - $25; A Minimum of 3 games will be played, plus the playoffs. Participants must download, complete and submit the registration form
here, or you can register online here.
- Pond - recreational player, no formal league or school experience
- League - regular league play
- HS - advanced player - played on High School Team
- College+ - highly advanced player - played on college or semi-pro team
Similar to hockey, but no skates or skills needed!
- Players wear their own shoes. Helmets required, knee-pads HIGHLY reccomended.
- Make your own broomball stick OR borrow one of ours.
- Teams MUST be co-ed with at least one of each gender on the ice at all times.
- 6v6 format with two 15-minute halves
- Cost is $10 per person to benefit Winter Festival Fireworks.
- T-shirts and bragging rights to be won!
click here to download registration form
click here to download broomball waiver